Resources & Toolkits
While the UNITE Project does not offer direct services or care at this time, we are proudly committed to sharing and referring to other community resources.
If you are in crisis, please call 211 for Social Services+Support, 911 for Emergencies, and 1-800-273-TALK if you are suicidal or in need of urgent mental health support.
UNITE Project Master Resource List
Visit Here for resources & information regarding:
- Pregnancy & Postpartum
- Mental Health
- Family Services & Child Care
- Domestic Violence
- Health Care
- Financial Support
- Utilities Support
- Crime Victims
- Immigrants, Refugees & Undocumented Folks
UNITE Project Participant Resources
Trusted Pregnancy & Postpartum Resources
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists
- CDC Maternal & Infant Health
- March of Dimes
- Fourth Trimester Project
- What to Expect
- Postpartum Support International Pregnancy, Postpartum & Family Support, Resources and Information. , 24/7 non-crisis support & information line.